07 June 2022

Tablescape

The art of tablescaping has taken on an almost ritualistic obsession these days.

I create my tablescape seasonally, for a holiday, for a specific celebration and anytime I want!

Setting a themed dining table in an artful and decorative way is my way of expressing myself and my creativity.

It's to show my guests that I care about them and that the meal is special.

It's meant to elevate an entertaining experience...

Here are my tablescapes to inspire your place setting.

It's too pretty to eat from!

Why keep the cabbage patch to the garden?

My Bordallo Pinheiro's iconic cabbage collection.


| Cabbage Plates: Bordallo Pinheiro | Daisy Dessert Plates: Bordallo Pinheiro |
| Watermelon Bowl & Leaf plates: TKMaxx | Placemat: Shein |
| Napkin Rings: Amazon | Table Napkins: Ralph Lauren |
| Cutleries: Viners | Fruit Ornaments & Flowers: The Range |


When LIFE gives you lemons, squeeze the day and tablescape it!

It's perfect for a sun-drenched afternoon in the garden...

| Plates: Bordallo Pinheiro | Placemats, Table Runner, Napkins: Ralph Lauren |

| Plate charger: Ebay | Coconut Mug: Alliance Online | Lemon dish: Aliexpress |


My Spring Tablescape

Get a sugary sweet look here with additional layered ceramic and daisy plates.

And of course the piece-de-resistance of any spring tablescape - an unruly wildflower bouquet.

Cabbage Plates & Daisy Dessert Plates: Bordallo Pinheiro
Flower Platter: TKMaxx
Tablebloth & Napkin Rings: Shein

The Blue Italian

Spode's extraordinary Blue Italian design is known for bringing effortless charm, timeless style and have served as essential accent pieces in the home.

I hope you enjoyed my tablescapes.
I'm still new to this and still learning. 
I hope that I'll improve and be able to share more of my creations to all of you...





No comments:

POPULAR POSTS