29 April 2013

ZARA MINI LEATHER TOTE BAG


I've been eyeing on this Chic Zara tote for months... 
I love it coz it's stylish and very posh. I bought it from Zara in Bluewater for £59.99. 
It's a smaller version of the Braided Shopper which proved to be so popular here in England. 
Mine is the sleeker, smaller model called the Mini Leather Tote.
It comes with 2 colours: Brown and Black. 
I wasn't mad keen on the larger version, as giant bags do tend to look slightly ridiculous on little (5ft) me. 





The larger version of this bucket bag seems to have gained cult status. It-girl Olivia Palermo was spotted out and about in NYC with this uber-chic Plaited Shopper Bag. 
It looks like more expensive than the £80 it retails for. 
I reckon it's the perfect work or travel tote!



I used mine when I went to Birmingham, England to visit some friends. I so love it and it's a brilliant high street find! : )



No comments:

POPULAR POSTS